Click here for
RP SERIES CATALOG PAGES
Circuit Protection Selection Page
Earth Leakage Circuit Breakers
Compact DIN rail mount RCCB Earth Leakage Circuit Breakers detect and interrupt ground faults. They are VDE approved for the European system of protecting people, animals, equipment and property from dangerous line-to-ground and shock hazard currents.
US applications include ground fault protection of equipment (GFPE), especially when high distributed capacitance or other leakages cause excessive nuisance trips at lower fault currents.
- RCCB Four Pole, 2- or 3-Phase
- RCCB Two Pole, Single Phase
- Electrical Ratings:
16-63A / 415Y/240V AC
- Trip Capable on Decayed Line Voltage
- Marked Approval of VDE
- Marked "Snowflake" Temperature Range (-25 to 40 °C [-13 to 104 °F])
- Marked Trip Sensitivity to Pulsed as well as Sinusoidal Fault Currents
- Integral Test Circuit
- Insensitive to Vibration, etc